Sunday 16 March 2014

The abduction phenomenon (if that's what we should be calling it)

Since the crash at Roswell New Mexico UFO sightings have increased substantially.  Doing my research after I was recovering from a close brush with death, I noticed that the sightings were mostly concentrated in cities with larger populations.  

This mainly could be because of the abundance of witnesses around but I think it is far more sinister.  

I also noticed the trend of daytime sightings in and around cities such as Calgary and Edmonton.  I remember hearing about a daytime sighting once in a while, a very rare occurance.   But over the past 10 years sightings have been increasing.  I think there is a clear message through the carelessness of our galactic brethren that maybe they aren't here for our benefit.

This brings me to a theory I have adopted to be my best representation of this unknown agenda.  I remember hearing on a documentary called kimatica which can be viewed on YouTube (video provided bottom of page) that once upon a time the United States was bankrupt.  It was a state of emergency but the government at the time could not afford to have to world know such things.  There is rumored to be a private party approached the issue and offered to bail the states out of debt in return, they wanted the people as collateral or installment plan reimbursement which is why the last name appears in capital letters before the actual real name on a United States birth certificate because you are not a product of your mom and dad, you are technically a business and your name is actually isn't what you thought it was. 



No comments:

Post a Comment